Latest Beta Test Version
SceneGate Viewer: Initial Open Beta Release
1. Voice communication changes
2. New sound option updates
3. New user interface skinning
1. New simplified and extended modes
2. Separate user interface defaults per mode
3. Simplified mode as default
4. Fix toolbar save changes
5. Help menu add for simplified mode
1. New grid manager error checking
2. Ability to manage grid list
3. Ability to restore default grid list
1. Starlight CUI Decoupling
1. Branding and artwork
1. Graphics handling
2. Dynamic texture loading
1. Fix Windows task manager showing Alchemy
1. Preferences default changes
2. Default Camera changes
3. Default Settings updates
1. Toolbars changes (associated with usability engineering review)
2. Label changes for move panel
1. Grid list changes
2. Slider and panel updates
3. Changed AltaVista label to Web
4. About floater updates
Installing the SceneGate Viewer
Download the appropriate installer for your operating system from the following link:
Instructions for new default Windows 10 installations:
1. Download and run the installer (self-extracting archive digitally signed by Infinite Metaverse Alliance).
2. Open the SceneGate Viewer then select a grid from the grid manager or add your own where you have an account to login at the bottom of the viewer.
If you had a previous version of SceneGate installed, you must do a clean install for it to reflect the changes made since the last test version. Here are the instructions for existing default Windows 10 installations:
1. Navigate to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming then move (if you need to save chat transcripts) or delete the SceneGate folder.
2. Uninstall the SceneGate Viewer from your computer using Control Panel.
3. Download and run the installer (self-extracting archive digitally signed by Infinite Metaverse Alliance).
4. Open the SceneGate Viewer then select a grid from the grid manager or add your own where you have an account to login at the bottom of the viewer.